- Industrial Fall Protection
- Construction Fall Protection and Fall Arrest
- Roof Fall Protection for an Old Roof
- Roof Fall Protection Equipment
- Facade Access
- Transport Fall Protection
- Tower and Telecommunications Fall Protection
- Pylon Fall Protection and Fall Arrest
- Utilities Height Safety
- Fall Protection for Public Buildings & Heritage
- Wind Turbine Height Safety
- Tourism and Entertainment Height Safety
- Special Projects
Please select an application
Industrial Fall Protection
Industrial fall protection and industrial fall arrest
Industrial workplaces present those responsible for worker protection with ever more complex safety challenges, especially in circumstances where activities require personnel to work at height and require industrial fall protection systems. Capital has a number of products for industrial fall protection that offer solutions for industrial workplaces, giving us a greater chance of solving your specific industrial fall protection needs.
We particularly find that the following features are important for the fall protection in the industrial sector:
- Robust product designs
- Practical and functional user attachment
- Ability for the industrial fall protection system to navigate obstacles, changes in direction and gradient
- Ability to be able to accommodate low fall clearances
- Need for the industrial fall protection solution to span long distances between supports
- Need to accommodate multi user attachment
- Need for well trained, competent integrators to complete projects
Our industrial fall protection solutions include:
- Uni-16™ as a long span roof safety system on rigid anchor posts or as a single span overhead fall arrest system to enable protected access to industrial machinery, vehicles etc and for resolving technically difficult requirements
- Uni-8® Overhead - long span system where uninterrupted free travel across intermediate fixing brackets is important. Crane rails, rail cars etc
- UniRail® best suited for fixing in circumstances when excessive deflections and imposed loads of wire systems exceed the parameters available at site.
- RoofSafe® Anchors – great for integrating our cable systems on modern roof structures with minimal disruption to production/business activities
Different industrial fall protection solutions can be used together to achieve an overall safe system of work and in addition many of our System Integrators offer associated products such as ladders, walkways and guardrails to provide a turnkey project solution.
For more information contact an industrial fall protection expert at Capital.
For more information on other applications follow the links below: