- Industrial Fall Protection
- Construction Fall Protection and Fall Arrest
- Roof Fall Protection for an Old Roof
- Roof Fall Protection Equipment
- Facade Access
- Transport Fall Protection
- Tower and Telecommunications Fall Protection
- Pylon Fall Protection and Fall Arrest
- Utilities Height Safety
- Fall Protection for Public Buildings & Heritage
- Wind Turbine Height Safety
- Tourism and Entertainment Height Safety
- Special Projects
Please select an application
Tower and Telecommunications Fall Protection
Tower and telecommunications fall protection
Capital have developed a range of product solutions that meet the fall protection needs of the telecommunications market sector, including tower fall protection.
Telecom companies require products for a wide range of applications, including towers, masts, monopoles, steel lattice constructions and roof tops. Fall arrest products need to offer reliability, functionality and high performance. After all you must keep your networks running, no matter what the working and environmental conditions at site.
Due to the wide range of potential fixing requirements and variation in structures, products that offer a flexible approach to design are a must.
Capital’s products that are suited to fall protection in the telecommunication sector include:
- Uni-8® - our high quality 8mm stainless steel provides an ideal access solution on roof tops. Combined with our RoofSafe Anchors, integration is simple and trouble free!
- Guardrail – through our network of system integration specialists, turnkey roof top solutions can be provided. If guard rail is required, this is no problem!
Capital understands the need for their products to meet the long term fall protection needs of telecommunications sector. Massive investment in infrastructure means network operators do not want to have to frequently replace tower fall protection and safety systems. In addition, fall protection system maintenance can be costly and not always practical. The following benefits of the Capital product range for fall protection for Telecommunications ensure your sites can be accessed when needed without compromise.
- Quality materials ensure a minimum of 10 years life expectancy
- Flexible installation options ensure products can be fitted quickly and easily
- Products have minimal moving parts to keep maintenance problems to a minimum
- Harsh environments won’t affect performance
- Systems can support multiple users and facilitate rescue
- Systems can be easily despatched in kits for installation on new network infrastructure
- Capital and its integration network can provide full project management facilities on retrospective and new site installations in many countries around the world
- Instructions for use are available in a number of languages
- Products meet the requirements of all International fall protection standards allowing specification of the same product across a global network
- Training in safe working procedures and installations can be delivered in a variety of International locations
For more information feel free to contact one of our fall arrest or fall protection experts at Capital.