The RoofSafe™ Lo-Profile Rail is a quality extruded aluminum rail system, which provides a high level of user safety combined with an aesthetically pleasing appearance. Specifically designed for use on jet bridges, this system permanently attaches and allows the jet bridge to expand and collapse with no need to remove or retention. The Lo-Profile Rail System was designed to provide fall protection for up to three (3) persons. With this system, you can be assured of the most effective protection against risks associated on a jet bridge.
Key Features and Benefits
- Pre-drilled holes strategically located along the rail provide fast layout and installation system also includes weather sealing for peace of mind.
- The high capacity shock absorbing lanyard included is ideal for tying off at your feet. Twin-leg design provides continuous protection and mobility when moving from one jet bridge section to another.
- High performance rail shuttle provides smooth operation with ultra-efficient movement along the rail providing hands-free protection.
- Versatile system can be used by one person per jet bridge section for fall arrest, or three people per section for fall restraint 310 lb. (140.61 kg) per person capacity.
- Several standard length system kits are available for ease of ordering. Components are also available separately to customize your system.
- i-Safe™ equipped providing the most advanced way to track safety equipment and manage your safety inspection program.
- Low profile rail design will pass under jet bridge structure when it is expanded and collapsed, so there is no need to remove or retention the system.