Utilities Fall Protection Systems and Solutions
When it comes to height safety, Utilities Industries have the most diverse array of needs of any market sector. For particularly specialist areas and utilities fall protection, Capital has presented specific information.
Because of the diverse array of height safety applications and access problems, Capital is ideally placed to help this market sector find appropriate solutions and utilities fall protection systems. Anyone of our fall protection products could be right and this gives us the best opportunity of finding a solution for you.
We particularly find that the following features are important for the fall protection in the utilities sector:
- Robust product designs
- Practical and functional user attachment
- Ability for the system to navigate obstacles, changes in direction and gradient
- Ability to be able to accommodate low fall clearances
- Need to span long distances between supports
- Need to accommodate multi user attachment
- Need for quality materials with high corrosion resistant and chemical resistant properties
- Need for well trained, competent integrators to complete projects
Our utilities fall protection solutions include:
- Uni-16™ - as a long span roof safety system on rigid anchor posts or as a single span overhead fall arrest system to enable protected access to industrial machinery, vehicles etc and for resolving technically difficult requirements. Highly resistant to acids and alkalis!
- Uni-8® - our quality 8mm stainless steel lifeline system can provide a cost effective access solution for walkways, roofs and tunnels
- Uni-8® Overhead - long span system where uninterrupted free travel across intermediate fixing brackets is important. Crane rails, rail cars etc
- UniRail® - best suited for fixing in circumstances when excessive deflections and imposed loads of wire systems exceed the parameters available at site. Also great for sewage treatment tanks where continuous systems can be achieved
- Roofsafe Anchors® – great for integrating our Uni-8 cable system on modern roof structures with minimal disruption to production/business activities
Different utilities fall protection solutions can be used together to achieve an overall safe system of work and in addition many of our System Integrators offer associated products such as ladders, walkways and guardrails to provide a turnkey project solution.
Roof Safety and Roof Safety Systems Capital’s RoofSafe range of roof safety systems has been developed to provide our customers with a choice of solutions that enable them to most effectively resolve the risks associated with roof work and roof maintenance when working at height. Our extensive and well developed…
Fall Protection and Fall Arrest Safety The horizontal system range comprises three of the best known brands in fall protection safety. The versatility of these products combined with Capital Safety’s expertise in fall protection safety ensures we can solve even the most complex of height safety problems in industry, construction,…
Vertical fall arrest and vertical protection Capital has invested significant time and effort to design the most functional, reliable and safe vertical climbing solution available in the market today. The unique design features ensure the worker remains as close to the structure as possible during climbing, which, in the event…